Tuesday, February 3, 2009

welcome


hello everyone. welcome to my blog which is i'm quite new with it. my name is Sharifah Emme Suzaime bt Syed Mohd Zahari but u can call me emi. I am from semenanjung (Pahang). My faculty is FSGK (Design Technology). Before this i'm from faculty of engineering, FK (Electronic and Telecommunication).

This semester i already changed my faculty because graphic is my line. Just want to back on track. i've been in graphic line almost for 6 years which is 3 years in diploma graphic design and 6 month working as a junior graphic designer at local company (Golden Resources Sdn.Bhd) located at bangi, 2 and half years as senior graphic designer at international company (studio innovators international) located at cyberjaya...

Thanks coz viewing my blog and hope u'll view it for the next time. Can't wait to share all my day n my experience. see ya...


3 comments:

syahrulnizam said...

Since you already have the link under "My Blog List", then just delete the links under "Important Links".

syahrulnizam said...

You should introduce your career history earlier.. then you can help me to teach this subject :-)

emi said...

- ok.. the link delated.

- hehe.. no la.. tuan haji is more senior than me. i'm still in learning process. not so much input in web design technology. :)